Marchon Eyewear Inc.,
a leading global distributor of fashion eyewear HQ’d in Melville, NY
is seeking team players to fill the following career opportunities:
Fashion Brands Finance Analyst
- Assist with the accumulation of financial results on fashion brands, against which performance can be evaluated.
Actual vs. Prior Year
Actual vs. Budget
- Compile, track, and assist in the analysis of fashion brand performance
Average unit selling price.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual brand reports.
- Analyze Brand Profitability.
- Analyze royalty and advertising obligations in relation to contractual requirements, and prepare associated monthly journal entries.
- Perform monthly account analysis.
- Track, monitor and accrue advertising spends against contractual minimums.
Perform contractual limits analysis.
Prepare sales re-forecasts.
Interact on a daily and monthly basis with Brand Managers to understand "Brand" initiatives and direction of overall business.
- Liaison with affiliated subsidiaries and/or distributors.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Respond to the growth of the department and Company.
- Special projects as required.
- Accounting degree.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience with fashion, retail, or branded consumer products preferred.
- Strong planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC literate: MS Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player.
- CPA and/or MBA, a plus.
- Public accounting experience, a plus.
Interested candidates please forward resume to:
Marchon Eyewear, Inc., Human Resources
265 Spagnoli Rd., Melville, NY 11747
Fax# (631) 755-3687, or e-mail us at email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with Marchon,
only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Get Driving directions to Marchon: